Monday, May 21, 2012

Chasing the sun









Discover the most stylish women's white skirt from Oasap women's coat store, choose from a large collection of black trench coat, light blue coat, camel coat, camel coat, womens black coat, apricot coat, black suit coat.
These sunglasses are making a huge shadow on my face,it's really hard to take pictures with them.And my collection is a lot smaller now,since I broke my Ray Ban Wayfarers and the Aviators mysteriously disappeared:( I'm in a hunt for new ones,but can't decide what to get.Suggestions?
You've seen these shorts in yesterday's post,it's last diy project I did.I cut the Levi's jeans,colored them and added studs.What do you think?
I still have some things to make,hope today is creative day.Spend yours wisely;)
And don't forget about HEREJ giveaway!

Ove naocale prave ogromnu sjenu na mom licu,nisu bas za slikanje.Kolekcija mi se smanjila jer su mi pukle Ray Ban Wayfarer,a avijatorice su misteriozno nestale:( Trazim sada nove,ali ne znam koji oblik.Prijedlozi?
Vidjeli ste ovaj sorc u jucerasnjem postu,posljednji diy projketic.Odrezala sam leviske,obojila ih i dodala zakovice.Sta mislite?

No comments:

Post a Comment